Sunday, October 17, 2010

just a weekly update

So another week has gone by. It seems that I haven't accomplished much except for homework this week. I think I left a load of clothes in the washer that will have to be washed again. I even made Jed go do the grocery shopping.
I have two mid-terms this week. I am experiencing my first 400 level college exam and it shouldnt be a surprise that studying for this exam is kicking my butt. I also have my statistics Mid-term, but luckily I have a good study buddy and we spend hours every Wednesday night so I feel like I am doing much much better this go round...Just don't ask me WHY we use any of the formulas...I just know how to plug in the info.

It's super cold already...it's been in the 20-30's all week. But no snow! It's supposed to snow tomorrow. I really wish I would have already put my studded tires on my car!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your tests! I hate when I leave clothes in the wash and then they smell all gross...better buy some cute winter gear with those temps!

    ReplyDelete