Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Pain!

So I am the worst procrastinator! I am just reaching my finals week...it just sneaked up this year, yeah and I have two papers due...in, um I don't know, like 17 hours. I have one almost complete, the other one well let's not talk about that one right now. I have some Dr. Pepper to try to get me through the night, (By the way I haven't had a Dr. Pepper or a Caffeinated beverage in many moons! I was doing so well, but desperate times calls for desperate measures!) but I needed a little break and I wanted to share my experience in hopes that you will all learn something from it.

When I finish these papers I also have a bunch of Statistics homework to catch up on, then my finals begin Tuesday! I have a final Tuesday at 1pm, Thursday at 3pm, and Saturday at 10am!

For those of you who are not in school I hope you are enjoying your spare time and I hope you feel sympathy for me...and for all of you who are currently going through this same hell as me I understand your pain!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I do not envy you right now. That brought back so many memories. Except for me, almost all my finals were papers..bleh! Good luck! And I haven't forgotten to mail you $ for the owl, that is on my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there...done that. You'll make it through alive, I promise! I have every confidence in you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the middle of this too. I wish I could get these kind of reminders earlier in the semester when I could actually get stuff done if I were motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUCH sympathy to you!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I threw up a little bit for you just now. All the anxiety that this post brought back...ugh. Oh well. Some day you will look back on it all with fond memories and a wonder at how in the heck you ever did what you are doing now! Like me, the big nerd that I am. Enjoy your time home too!

    ReplyDelete