Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 In Review


Last year was a crazy year and it all started at Midnight of 2009 when Jed kissed me! That kiss triggered a whole chain of events for the rest of the year. The picture above is Jed and I in Payson Canyon just a few days before New Year's. I would have never guessed by 2010 I'd be living in Alaska and married to him.
This year I left behind my BYU-Approved housing and my great roommates for the "Mormon Mansion"Jed and I fell in love.
Jed spoiled me by taking me on two cruises to the Caribbean.
I drove 3,000 miles up the Yukon with Mama Beck.


I moved to Alaska.
I got a new job.

I got engaged!
I got a beautiful new red bike!
and I got married!
It's been a wild ride in 2009!
I can only imagine what 2010 will have in store!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny to look back and see all the changes you've experienced in the past year? You've definitely had a wild ride in '09! Maybe 2010 will be a little more laid back :) Any trips to Utah planned?

    ReplyDelete