Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Miss Him Already!


I miss my crazy husband already!
Jed left this morning to go to Fairbanks. Since we started dating I knew that Jed's job took him away for the summers. The first year was really hard because I didn't know anyone or anything about Alaska. The second year was awesome, because he took me with him...that's when I got to experience the duplex outhouse. And now this year, I'm left here pregnant. That's okay though...I really don't think I could make the 6 hour drive right now. But I am feeling a little lost tonight and I miss him! Hopefully, this week goes by quickly!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to see him soon! And it's crazy but you and I were in the same boat when I pregnant with B. Blake was in the police academy in SLC and I was teaching school in Logan, we only saw each other on the weekends too. Is your brother there to keep you company? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE PREGO????? That's sooooo exciting!!!! Crongrats!! You'll make a wonderful mother!! :o)

    ReplyDelete