Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tijuana


I wish that I had more time to write everyday...I hope when I am done with my finals (tomorrow!! Yeah!) and I am finished with work (tomorrow is my last day! Double Yeah!!!) I will have time to blog about all the crazy things going on in my life...like this picture of me and a mustache, about my short weekend with Jed in town, my job, packing...me trying to sell everything I can to make enough money to fund my journey to Alaska, and the fact that Becky and I have really no idea what we are doing and have just glanced briefly at a map--we maybe in Tijuana before we even realize what happened. ;) Good thing I have a disguise to help me blend in!! I am almost out of here!!! And not nearly as scared as perhaps I should be!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE this picture! That was such a fun night. I'm glad we got to hang out one last time. Good Luck driving and perhaps look at the map a few more times!

    ReplyDelete