Friday, August 21, 2009

My Bridal Shower + some!


I love this picture of Brooke and Sandy! Brooke has a little Elvis lip thing going on...she must have heard Sandy talking about getting married by Elvis in Vegas!


I had so much while I was in Utah! I found a dress and it didn't take that long! So it left me more time to spend with some friends! I was able to go shopping with Courtney, Brooke and Sandy! It was so much fun!
My shower was great! Thank you for all of you who helped plan and who came to support me!
We started by playing a game that Courtney arranged...like the Newly Wed game. She had previously asked Jed a bunch of questions and then I had to answer them to see how well we knew each other. When I got a question wrong I had to chew a gum ball! They were not small gumballs either! I had so many gumballs it was gross, I am sure it was awful for everyone watching also!
Aunt Vicki she is sooo sweet and always has been! I Love her!
Jed's Aunt Dot and Jenny and His mom Myrna!
My awesome bridesmaids! Again! They are beautiful!

Another game was they divided into groups and had to create a wedding dress! then they modeled them for us, and I got to choose my favorite. Which was Maddy and her 80's style gown. She is the 2nd from the right! Second place was Kambria Lori's baby...she was sooo adorable!
Another totally awesome game was "Pin the Hose on the Fireman"--Need I say more?

4 comments:

  1. glad you had fun at the shower..maybe the baby shower will be G rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just going to leave one big comment for all of your catch up posts. I had SO much fun with you and Sandy while you were in town. It just like the "good 'ol days"! I'm glad you got to squeeze everything you wanted to do into your trip. I hope you got to relax some in between all that you had to do! Can't wait to see you again in a month and a half for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of your posts here. What a fun trip! Mission reunion, shower, dress, hike with the brother. Love it. And yes, Utah is beautiful in its own dry way. Very dry. YOur family looks so fun. And Courtney told me about the uh, pin the hose on the fireman game. How did the mother in law like that image? lol

    ReplyDelete